|Reference # : ||19-00018
||Title : ||JEE/Cloud Developer |
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/13/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a JEE/Cloud Developer to fulfill a 3-month contract with a right to hire. |
- Contribute high quality source code in an agile scrum environment.
- Represents the team in architectural/infrastructure discussions, champions best practices, driving coding standards, performing code reviews, and providing key process improvement recommendations.
- Analyzes developer toolset, drive improvements and also identify, assess, and document technical designs forassigned projects.
- Familiarity with J2EE, specifically with building REST services.
- Familiarity with Database fundamentals (Both Relational and NoSQL).
- Familiarity with Cloud Native principles and in building cloud native applications.
- Familiarity with source control technologies like Git or SVN.
- Familiarity with build and test automation.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills. Proficiency in source code control tooling.
- Proficiency in continuous integration.
- Preferred DevOps experience