|Reference # : ||18-00392
||Title : ||Junior IT Analyst - New College Grad!|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/19/2018
| Description |
|Junior IT Analyst with strong Excel skills and attention to detail needed for a long-term contract opportunity. This is a full-time opportunity in Greenville, SC. |
- Invoice review and processing for IT
- Telephone / Internet bill review
- Disconnects of service for the Meraki project
- Assist with Teleco / Internet branch issues
- Data entry for large project rollouts (MFPs, Monitors, Meraki, etc..)
- Order Entry for Telephone and Internet orders through our aggregator
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent MS Excel skills (data analysis) with attention to detail
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and under direct supervision. Self-start and independently set (and rearrange) priorities and balance work load.
- Excellent typing skills
- Also the ability to learn and pick up new programs quickly (ServiceNow)
- Team Player
What sets this company apart? Fast-paced professional environment. Position may lead to direct-hire!
- 4-year degree in a business or technical field
- Suitable experience in lieu of 4-year degree acceptable
Greenville has become known for its growing metro area, vibrant downtown environment, high performing universities, and for being an ideal place to start a business. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville thrives because of its quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and diverse community events. The low cost-of-living and moderate seasonal temperatures keep Greenville the perfect southern destination.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of technology recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.