|Reference # : ||18-00135
||Title : ||.NET Technical Lead|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/19/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a .NET Technical Lead. This Chicago-based client is a successful consulting firm focused in application development with over 20 years of project delivery. They partner with their clients to define their development standards, tune their processes and deliver their most critical applications. You will collaboratively work with them and fill key roles within their teams.|
Qualifications / Skills Overview:
A competitive salary along with a benefits program as a part of our total compensation package. Medical, dental, vision and life start on date of hire. Benefits included are 401k, EEOP, PTO, Holidays, Cell Phone reimbursement and more!
- Microsoft .NET Technical Lead with 5 - 7 + years of professional experience.
- Proven experience leading a small development teams (5+ people).
- Act as primary technical liaison with application development and the project teams.
- Stays on top of new technologies with the goal of utilizing new technology to enhance current capabilities or deliver new functionality.
- Works with clients and project team members to develop and document requirements.
- Assists in establishing project design standards.
- Guides technical direction of the project.
- Oversees technical architecture and development for projects at a tactical and strategic level.
- Proven experience with the following Microsoft technologies required: SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience developing database concepts, client/server, distributed and internet systems architectures.
- Experience developing using various programming languages.
- Proven experience with the following .Net frameworks required: ASP.Net MVC and Ling, Net frameworks strongly desired: ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, WCF.
- Understands Agile software delivery framework and Object-Oriented design methodologies.
- Proven Consulting Experience: Client facing, Professional Communicator, active listener, current on new development trends, creative thinker who drives results.
- BA or BS, in computer science, engineering, science or technology.