|Reference # : ||18-00301
||Title : ||Packaging Logistics Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/04/2018
| Description |
|Logistics Analyst with packaging experience needed for a full-time role in the Marietta, GA area! In this role you will design new packaging concepts and keep them updated in SAP and other enterprise software. Daily responsibilities include container management support by performing shipment analyses, container inventory validations & managing container adjustment requests from the customer.|
This is a perm position with health benefits and competitive salaries available. Relocation assistance may be provided!
- Coordinate the inventory of returnable bins and decide upon the right follow-up actions in case of deviations to what is planned to be produced;
- Coordinate the communication with customers and suppliers regarding required returnable bins movements;
- Responsible for the successful and accurate filling of customer orders with regards to packaging and daily allocation of inventoried returnables.
- Take ownership of container/packaging inventory and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Keep the SAP system up to date with regards to packaging instructions and alternative packaging options;
- Design internal packaging concepts for new products and feed them into the system.
What sets this company apart? Great growth opportunity!
- High level of understanding of packaging concepts and material flows
- +2 years of experience in automotive, logistics or related industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or Logistics
- Knowledge of SAP configuration & procedures
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.