Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is looking for the next person who wants to grow into becoming an email rockstar! Our client needs an eCommerce Email Specialist who is highly motivated, ultra-organized, incredibly detail-oriented, has a knack for technology, and views the world with a marketing lens. If you have a couple years of digital marketing experience under your belt and are hungry to take your email marketing career to the next level, our client is looking for YOU. They are moving at a fast pace doing some exciting things, and they need someone who is ready and willing to go along for the ride (and keep up!). This is a 6 month contract with possibility of extension. Great potential growth opportunities here!
This position will report to the Senior Manager of Email Marketing, supporting the planning & execution of email triggers, automations, personalization, and other email marketing/technology initiatives. Day to day responsibilities will be focused on working in our ESP and coordinating with various cross-functional teams to see the email production & execution process through from start to finish. This person will become an expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and become the go-to person for all automation and data-related initiatives for email. The goal: become the powerhouse of all things related to email production and email data.
NOTE: This scope of this position will NOT include anything related to graphic design or web development/coding. While we want someone who can grasp technical concepts and manipulate data with ease, this position will not be coding/scripting anything from scratch (a basic understanding of HTML is sufficient). This will primarily be an execution-focused role with opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities over time.
• Assist Senior Manager, Email Marketing with various daily tasks
• Execute the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email communications
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources
• Work with creative team to submit requests for new and updated content, coordinating efforts in project management software
• Work with data and IT teams to coordinate implementation of data attributes, processes and feeds into ESP in a consistent, systematic way
• Assist in deploying & reporting on A/B and multivariate tests and optimization efforts
• Act as the primary liaison between internal and external cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing - email marketing experience preferred
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
• Prior experience working in an ESP (email service provider) – ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
• Prior experience working in analytics software, such as IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics), Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or Google Analytics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill using Excel
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several projects at once – staying flexible to pivot as business needs change at a moment’s notice
• Ability and willingness to learn new applications, processes, tools, and systems
• Must be comfortable communicating professionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
• Experience working with triggered and automated email campaigns a plus
• Experience working at large, complex organizations a plus
Please send your resume to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete listing of all our jobs please visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com
Apply by creating/using an account