Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description of position
Looking for a MM/PP (and some SD) Functional Analyst to support the IT related needs of Virco. The successful candidate will have experience in performing SAP business processes design, configuration, and testing within the context of both project and production support efforts. This role uses analytical skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment in order to achieve business goals.
SAP Analyst with ABAP experience on SAP ERP 6.0. Candidate should ensure design and development of systems that meet specifications and requirements of project and overall business needs with little supervision.
The SAP Analyst works alongside the other functional ABAP developers and functional support analysts, handling multiple tasks simultaneously. They must work with the development community as peers and be able to communicate effectively with extended team members.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Designs business applications with a high attention to quality and details
• Collaborates with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
• Provides SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution
• Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
• Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written
• Participates in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
• Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and Costco policies and platforms.
Required skills and abilities
• Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests
• Debug SAP code to troubleshoot issues
• Designs, configures and tests in various SAP modules including: MM, PP, and SD.
• Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs
• Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and communicate impact to end users
• Carries out complex assignments requiring development of new or improved procedures
• Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices
• Manipulates systems (SAP) with configuration and coding tools in order to support new user needs
• Work with technical resources to construct custom functionality or reports within core ECC or BW
• Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
• 7+ years hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP ECC 6.0 MM/PP/SD
• Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience.
• Strong in-depth experience with logistics execution, Production Planning, shipping and system integration within SAP
• End to End process knowledge and integration points with FI and SD needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable.
• Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Apply by creating/using account