Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Mid-Sr. IOS Developer
Location: Riverton, Utah
Duration: 1+year Contract
Job ID: 17-01620
Senior iOS Developer-Contingent
The Mobile team at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is making a difference in the lives of people all around the world, every single day.
The Mobile team is responsible for the tools, technology, architecture, and development of some of the mobile applications that you yourself might use every day. Think Gospel Library. Think LDS Tools. Think LDS Music. And many more.
If you are interested in being part of a team where we tackle more complex problems before lunch than most teams do in a week, where you can know that your skills and talents are appreciated, where millions of people will benefit from the work you do, and where every hour of development time creates literally thousands of hours of opportunity for the Spirit to influence people's lives, you're going to like what we're doing.
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer to join our existing team in Riverton, Utah. Working in a small, fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of our mobile products and users around the world.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
· Mastery of Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Interface Builder, and all things iOS
· Proven track record in (and real passion for) shipping beautiful iOS applications; one or more iOS apps already developed
· Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading
· Strong object-oriented design and development skills
· Ability to translate technical requirements into real user solutions
· Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
· Coordinate and participate in the design, implementation, testing, and support of iOS-based applications using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS, WatchOS and TVOS SDKs
· Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
· Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions
· Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you and am excited about the possible employment opportunity our company may be able to provide for you. If you do not feel this is the right position for you, please feel free to pass along to any of your colleagues that might be interested.
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.