Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Project Manager/Business Analyst
Duration: Full-time Perm Hire w/Client
Salary: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Client's Wealth Management provides comprehensive brokerage, investment and financial services to individual investors globally. Client has one of the largest retail brokerage networks in the U.S. Client's representatives cover multiple client segments from affluent to ultra-high net worth. The product range offered to clients, spans mutual funds, equities, fixed income products, alternative investments, separately managed accounts, banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
The Project Manager is a lead member of the Field Management Technology team in the Client Wealth Management Group and will perform a variety of project management and business analysis tasks. The role requires credibility and confidence interacting with senior management, business unit personnel and the technology team across the full lifecycle of a project. The Candidate will play a lead role in the execution of multiple strategic projects by:
· Demonstrating the ability to analyze vague project requests and clarify into specific tasks, next steps and deliverables.
· Creating and maintaining detailed project plans for team members and summary project plans for presentations to stakeholders.
· Providing status updates.
· Driving the requirements gathering by working with users to define scope of project, scheduling and running requirements gathering sessions, prioritizing topics, scheduling meetings, keeping meetings on track and productive.
· Managing several business analysts toward the goal of creating detailed functional requirements documents, use cases, wireframes, data flow diagrams, sample reports, or other similar artifacts.
· Acting as a liaison and advocate between the business users and the development teams, including identifying and integrating dependent development teams involved in a solution design
· Managing project phases, tasks or workstreams to closure.
· Proactively identifying and managing issues to full resolution.
· Facilitating/assisting with User Acceptance Testing
· Managing risk /scope changes while marching towards project tasks, and project phase closure.
· Managing vendor relationships as needed
· 7+ years planning, tracking and reporting medium to high complexity technology projects
· 5+ years hands-on experience performing detailed business analysis and requirements specifications creation for complex broker/dealer systems
· 5+ years in financial services settings (preferably brokerage back-office systems)
· Critical thinking and translation of business needs into technology solutions
· Ability to analyze vague project requests and clarify into specific tasks, next steps and deliverables
· Excellent written/oral communication skills and listening skills
· Full systems development life cycle experience
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Solid knowledge of project/portfolio management techniques and Microsoft Project
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.