Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Manager, ERP Application Services
Duration: 6 month contract with very probable extension
Rate: DOE (depending on experience)
The Manager, ERP Application Services will be responsible for working directly with the business users from various departments to provide subject matter expertise coordination, Internal Applications and 3rd party Applications in our environment. Reviews, analyzes, tests, implements and provides ongoing support for technical processes and products which support the business's existing and new initiatives. They will be 60% dedicated to the support of ERP and its down and upstream systems. They are responsible for ensuring continued successful operation of the ERP system including training and change management.
• Support the management, maintenance and enhancement of business applications including around the ERP (Microsoft GP, Workplace,
Phrophix and connected apps) while ensuring the availability, continuity and security of data and information housed within.
• Provide functional and business process experience as a key member of the ERP Program team in the development of reports,
conversions, interfaces and extensions for ERP applications
• Plan and organize tasks, report progress, manage & coordinate with the integration partners for implementation.
• Create reports for various departments using SQL Server Report Services as well as provide ad-hoc data as needed.
• Analyze current business processes to make them more efficient by leveraging Dynamics GP and possible ISV solutions.
• Advanced troubleshooting and knowledge of web applications to identify issues across application technology stacks.
• Tier II/III support for client facing issues for SaaS services and Internal Applications
• Proactively research new applications and/or features independently and by management request. Formulate recommendations and
• In conjunction with other technology teams, establish and maintain an appropriate development environment and execute appropriate
application test plans in accordance with Change Control SOPs.
• Evaluate, test and integrate new software and upgrades to existing software or hardware/infrastructure changes.
• Manage open tickets and resolution times to ticket SLA's.
• Develop and maintain application documentation, including, but not limited to, configuration guides, application design guides,
frequently asked questions list, knowledge base articles, associated end-user documentation and workflows.
• Provide after hours on call support and work as needed during maintenance windows.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Application Support roles including 5-7 years in an ERP Application Support role
• Five or more years of experience in related stakeholder function.
• Thorough understanding of enterprise decision-making processes.
• Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stake holders within the enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience working with external parties such as consultants or vendors on internal projects.
• Ability to understand business processes from different business units and work towards their improvement.
• Successful track record as a facilitator of change management.
• Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, implementation, SQL Server, SSRS, Integration, Database Schema, SQL Scripting, Upgrade, eConnect
Integration Manager, Smart Connect, SAP, TM1
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.