Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
This position will be responsible for the technical and operational delivery of projects, program related tasks, and Goals within Data Protection Operations in AET.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manage medium to large size programs of work in a very demanding and changing environment.
* Provide structure and thought leadership for team to meet quality, schedule, scope and budgetary commitments.
* Manage the relationship with multiple Technology and Business partners and drive them towards meeting project objectives engagement, stakeholder management, communication planning, team building, issue resolution, strategic planning etc.
* Manage project expectations, risks, changes, work plans and status reporting. Specific tasks include developing detailed project plans, planning and negotiating for resources, creating cost estimates for development and ongoing support, facilitating issue resolution, tracking financials, and proactively partnering with business and technology resources to drive results.
Client is an equal opportunity employer.
* Bachelor's or 's Degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
* 7+ years of IT and business work experience including managing team(s) in analysis and/or programming functions.
* PMI or equivalent Project Management certification is desirable.
* Experience on Vendor software upgrade projects and infrastructure set up is preferable.
* Proven track record of managing the successful delivery of medium to large size complex projects in a matrix environment.
* relationship skills, drive towards results, decision making and critical thinking skills.
* facilitation skills and ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
* Ability to organize, manage to deadlines, and control concurrent initiatives.
* Ability to motivate teams in a very demanding and changing environment; Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
* Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities on continual basis.
* written/oral communication and problem solving skills. Ability to communicate at different levels.
* Ability to translate & apply strategic principles to tactical solutions.
* Proactive attitude towards managing Risks and Issues.
* financial governance and drive best practices.
* Experience on SDLC (Solution Delivery Life Cycle) or any other structured Methodology.
* Proficiency in MS project or other project management tools.
* Demonstrated awareness & knowledge of standard software design methodologies.
* Should be able to get down to the finer details to resolve issues and be able to articulate complex Technical issues to Business partners in simple English.
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.