Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
QA Automation 3-Contingent
12-24 month contract
The Quality Assurance Engineer 3 usually works with minimum supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity. This role has considerable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision. This individual conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
· Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy
· Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
· Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
· Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved using a Continuous Delivery model
· Understands and identifies the root causes of problems; thinks abstractly on how solve these problems
· Participates with the test lead to identify the test methodologies and test harness that the team will use
· Develops and maintains up-to-date industry skills in quality assurance and test automation
· Understands and teaches others in the group and in the department the processes and technologies, as well as the appropriate areas in which they should be applied
· Determines creative, innovative, and cost-effective ways to meet requirements and deliverables
· Works as an effective team member, producing the best out of each engineer through example
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
· Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with the full product release cycle on multiple successful software projects
· Verifiable knowledge of the applicable technical systems and functions
· Experience in testing systems for scalability, fault tolerance, load, and other operational areas for a data center based service is beneficial
· Experience testing cloud based applications in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery in a service oriented architecture preferred
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Experience in Testing products in an Agile development life cycle
· History of learning and adapting quickly
· Empirical, analytical, engineering mindset
· Self-starter and an independent worker
· Selenium or similar automation tool experience is a plus.
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.