Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
6 Month Contract
This position is an exciting opportunity for a driven, strong performer to work within a high performing team to create/maintain a variety of detailed project documentation and coordinate review and feedback with internal stakeholders. Documentation will include capture of project requirements, creating detailed mapping/data comparison documents, as well as providing ongoing support to other initiatives requiring Network documentation. There is also potential for this position to develop project progress reporting to monitor project teams and workflows are progressing in order to meet technical and business requirements. This position will work with various colleagues and teams across the Network to develop critical documentation that supports key strategies, goals and objectives.
• Create and manage high quality data comparison/mapping, and provide detailed documentation for stakeholder review and approval
• Update and revise project documentation within designated timeframes
• Provide key inputs and drive continual process improvement in development of documentation and status reports
• Be highly flexible and adapt to internal priorities and changing landscapes
• Responsible for working with the business to gather and document business and tech needs for requirements on moderately complex projects.
• Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from investigations and consulting. May work as part of a team on large complex initiatives or independently on lower complexity projects with well-defined business requirements
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks, work under general supervision with a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Expertise in documentation management which includes data comparison/mapping, and process flow generation
• Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with strong relationship skills to work cross-organizationally.
• Strong organizational skills and proven expertise in prioritization and time management
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change
• Strong & proven communication and collaboration skills - includes written and verbal, to all levels within the organisation
• Tenacious and resilient self-starter, able to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity and committed to meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Expertise in Frame-Maker preferred
• Willing to work hard and have fun!
Apply by creating/using account
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.