Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The IBM – Resource on Demand Team is seeking PeopleSoft (PS) Functional Consultants for a contract opportunity in the Ottawa, Ontario area
HCM Specialist - Payroll, HR, Benefits, T&L, GL
As an ideal candidate you have proven analytical and problem-solving skills, creative ability in developing and implementing quality solution deliverables, exposure to a proven methodology and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic workplace. As well as being self-motivated and able to work fully independently, you are also able to work as a member of a global delivery team, cooperating and collaborating with other team members to produce optimum solutions. You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with a keen desire for continuous learning.
• Analyzing, interpreting and translating requirements into a viable solution,
• Providing business support and advising on analysis and design to development team,
• Developing test cases, performing unit/system testing and on larger initiatives coordinating user acceptance testing,
• Clarifying functional requirements, and resolving implementation issues,
• Some evening/weekend support will be required,
• MUST be eligible for Federal Government security clearance.
Note: Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Three to five (3-5) years of implementation and/or support experience in a ERP HCM environment;
• Three to five (3-5) years of ERP functional experience in one or more of the following modules: Payroll, Core HR, Base Benefits, Time & Labour;
• Analytical/troubleshooting skills including understanding of ERP processes, table structures and ability to develop adhoc queries;
• Perform application configuration (analysis and implement changes);
• Plan and execute testing of releases/fixes;
• Leverage understanding of HR/Pay business processes,
• Eligibility to obtain Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• PeopleSoft experience;
• Currently hold Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We wish to thank all applicants for applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for prelim interviews will be contacted.
NO VENDORS OR AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply by creating/using account
The IBM Resource on Demand team recruits consultants that are interested in IBM Global Business Service contract opportunities within the Canadian Public Sector.