Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is a great opportunity for entry level position with a company who is growing in electronics!
Our client, an electronics repair shop in Montgomery NY is currently seeking an electro-mechanical technician. The ideal candidate will have experience in repairing electronics with circuit boards. This is a temp to possible hire opportunity on first shift. The hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday with mandatory overtime possible.
They are willing to train! If you have some electronics knowledge, have taken apart and repaired your own computers and have some excellent troubleshooting skills - please send me your resume and let's talk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read and understand circuit schematics, wiring diagrams, test procedures and test equipment manuals.
• Verify and record product performance results.
• Apply knowledge of electronics to the analysis of test processes and unit failures.
• Work includes several of the following: test station and equipment design & set-up, unit adjustment, alignment and calibration, failure analysis and repair of defective product, electro-mechanical disassembly and re-assembly and test data collection and distribution.
• Determine and report on root cause of unit failures.
• Complete all work in accordance with established standards.
• Complete time sheet in clear and accurate manner.
• Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures.
• Support company values including ethical conduct and a high level of integrity.
• Assure test documentation is current and accurate.
• Work with Department Manager to assess efficacy of test process.
• Direct the efforts of Assemblers and less skilled Technicians within a work group.
Soldering experience with surface mount, through hole, and BGA technologies and the appropriate soldering equipment is a plus. Such as:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees within the organization.
If interested in the position and you believe that you are qualified please apply directly or email resume to:
Knapp Consultants Inc., established in 1985, is a leading national recruitment firm headquartered in Rock Tavern, New York with a branch office in Virginia. The firm has an established presence in several major markets throughout the United States as well as specific global markets. Our commitment to integrity and quality has earned Knapp a distinguished reputation. Knapp holds a New York State license, a rigorous and voluntary program. Our extensive industry associations give us insight to a broad range of industries and services, enabling our recruiters to best meet your recruiting needs.
The vision of Knapp Consultants, a Human Resources Company, is to offer superior recruitment, staffing, and Human Resources services to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Apply by creating/using an account