Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Our Client's Product Management team is seeking a Salesforce CRM Product Manager. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Product Business Systems and will be responsible for all innovation efforts regarding the introduction and expansion of the Salesforce platform for the service and marketing organizations.
The individual in this role will be responsible for maximizing the value achieved from Our Client's investments in Salesforce and will engage business stakeholders, internal IT organizations and system integrators as needed to deliver a best in class solution that not only creates efficient experiences for internal users but enables personalized and streamlined interactions with Our Client customers.
Our Client has initiated a multi-year program to implement Salesforce Service Cloud and requires a strong and experienced business leader who can perform process re-engineering, coordinate business requirement definition, and design an optimal CRM solution to deliver Our Client's objectives.
• Coordinate business and IT resources to deliver on-time, on budget, high value CRM projects.
• Facilitate process reengineering activities as it relates to the definition and usage of CRM technology.
• Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and subsequently identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities that improve business efficiency and customer experience.
• Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired customer experience objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
• Work closely with business and IT personnel to ensure program management disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
• Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness.
• Coordinate ongoing prioritization, shaping & delivery of CRM solutions.
• Establish relationship with Salesforce.com to remain current on Salesforce functionality and roadmap.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree required.
• 5 - 7 years experience in process reengineering, systems integration and project management related positions.
• Proven project leadership experience delivering large scale Salesforce CRM service systems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead/manage multi-asset, cross-functional solutions through release cycles from scoping, through development to deployment and solution stability.
• Demonstrated ability to capture, organize, analyze and communicate multiple levels of information in a concise manner to drive decisions and alignment across business and IT, including management layers.
• Demonstrated ability to drive Change Management activity to communicate impact clearly, develop a plan for change adoption and gain strong alignment.
• Direct to Consumer business experience required.
• Direct supervisory/managerial/leadership experience.
• Salesforce.com Service Cloud experience required.
• Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) experience desired.
• 5 years of Customer service experience required.
• PMI/PMP certification preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account