Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
Duration: Long Term
The Product Owner is a dynamic and challenging role that holds the business vision by partnering with multiple stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine clear requirements and identify priorities for a delivery team. This involves partnering with architects to drive solutions, establishing clear requirements.
Through a combination of strong Data, BI and Data Science understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
As a Technical Product Owner for the Life Science domain you are responsible for working with the scrum team and aligning with Product Managers to manage team roadmaps and plans.
· Consult with project stakeholders to understand business drivers and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
· Elicit, capture, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories
· Consult and advise on functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions to project requirements
· Lead robust, fast (through) inceptions (identify scope, solution and release plan) and Own prioritized actionable backlogs
· Co-own Release Plans and communicate changes to stakeholders regularly
· You will work with Product Managers to evaluate the product Roadmap to identify features for development and identify "definition of done " for each feature
· Responsible for defining data needs and providing actionable analytic reports, dashboards, and workflows when needed
· Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability
· Research and analyze industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to the Autodesk business model and domain area needs
· Dissect high-level information into details and communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
· Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications without customization
· Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
· Follow complete lifecycle of project benefit, including reporting back on adoption, business value and customer satisfaction post go-live
· 5 years of relevant working experience in Data Science, BI, AI, DW and ERP application
· Deep knowledge and understanding of Data Engineering and BI
· Collaborative, Agile environment experience
· Proven project manager skills and ability to structure, describe and present complex issues within the management and accounting reporting area
· Proactive approach to work assignments
· Structured and analytical and a good team player
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with Business Management (or related field), or equivalent work experience
· Certified Agile/Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional preferred
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account