Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
- Provide technical, consultative, and delivery services to customers for DevOps initiatives.
- gather and analyse customer requirements and help lead continuous integration, delivery, automation, and infrastructure-as-code efforts for multiple cloud service offerings. Responsibilities: Provide technical, consultative, and delivery services to customers for DevOps initiatives.
-Design and implement DevOps platform which covers areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures MUST HAVE.
- Utilize a variety of tools, techniques, and procedures to resolve problems.MUST HAVE.
- Assist the Professional Services team to develop offerings including proven architectures, proofs of concept, and best practices for delivery.
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized.
- Establish intelligent infrastructures using cloud native and/or container-based platforms.
- Advising clients on appropriate DevOps strategies specific to their unique business needs.
- Creating and managing the roadmap and implementation of DevOps within our clients organisations.
- Propose DevOps technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating the solutions.
- Delivering high level designs using industry standard methodologies (UML process flow/sequence diagrams etc) to articulate complex tasks to business and technical teams.
Experience: HIGHLIGHTED IS MUST HAVE.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following methodologies; Lean, Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
- Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques, approaches and tools, including experience with some of the following tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Nexus, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Code Deploy.
- Extensive experience with cloud providers and their services (at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure).
- experienced in Software Delivery Lifecycle Process optimization and Business Process Modelling
-hands on in Source code systems and branching strategies
-should have experience in Containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- should have knowledge in Issue and bug tracking and wiki documentation (JIRA, Confluence, Slack)
-experienced in Test automation and Service Virtualization
- must have knowledge in Infrastructure provisioning (at least one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
-hands on in Application monitoring (ELK stack, TICK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, Datadog, etc.)
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account