Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
Client needs a Data Analytics Analyst in support Technology department.
1. Analyze 4 external data sources
2. Define and document data attributes, domains and lists of values for each data source against available time-frames, clients and geographies.
3. Rationalize data needed vs. data available vs. data duplicates
4. Prepare an approach for data and vendor consolidation - measure, evaluate and prioritize with WBT SMEs and the business.
5. Prepare an approach to load superset data into WBT data store (MARVIN or AWS Redshift).
6. Document data model/data store
7. Define initial set of 4 Tableau dashboards for Home Ent business
8. Document training plan and materials.
9. Create presentations, conduct executive reviews, and compose and deliver status communications as needed for business and executive WBT management.
10. Adhere to all WBT analysis collateral and process documentation standards.
1. Documented data attributes, domains and lists of values for each data source against available time-frames, clients and geographies.
2. Documented gap/overlap analysis
3. Documented consolidated data model
4. Detailed data consolidation approach and steps
5. Detailed project plan for data source consolidation - business and technical steps.
6. Detailed project plan for technical data store set up and ingestion
7. Documented training materials.
8. Documented Tableau dashboard requirements
9. Presentation decks and status reports as needed
10. High rate of WBT SME, Executive and business satisfaction and user adoption.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Any other technology, engineering management and data analysis training and/or certifications a plus
• 10+ years overall technology experience
• 5 + years hands-on data analysis experience
• Multiple examples of successful, hands-on data analysis, data modeling, data warehousing, data dash-boarding, data mapping, data clean-up, data documentation, data integration, etc. activities and results
• Multiple examples of autonomous ownership - self-guided, independent achievements
1. Excellent communication skills - oral and written - to support high levels of communication with Technology SME's and business executives - mandatory.
2. High levels of professionalism
3. In-depth knowledge of current data warehousing and visualization approaches/tools.
4. Entertainment industry experience - highly desirable.
5. Functional knowledge of Home Entertainment processes - desirable.
Experienced Data Analyst, Hands-on Data Analyst, Technical Data Analyst, Data Modeling, Analytical, Skilled Communicator, Technical Writer, DBA
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account