Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
Manage SP Online (test and production), SP 2016 On-premise production and SP 2016 on-premise development and production environments. Support ongoing SharePoint projects.
2) Deploy/create new site collections and subsites. Apply permissions for each corresponding sites. For SharePoint Online, request security groups to be created prior to applying site permissions.
3) Migrate sites and users from older versions of SharePoint to SharePoint Online using ShareGate or other tools. Evaluate site usage and create a project plan prior to migration.
4) Recommend, design and execute site enhancements and meeting with end users to collect SharePoint site requirements. Troubleshoot issues with new site deployment.
5) Organize site libraries. Migrate, re-order and move existing libraries to different subsites from the existing SharePoint environment to SharePoint Online using ShareGate.
6) Update lists and libraries with new fields, columns, and views.
7) Archiving files from SharePoint online environment to target locations (Non- SharePoint).
8) Install apps for site-wide deployment for SharePoint Online. Test prior to deployment.
9) Coordinate with vendors regarding mailbox migrations for Office 365, licensing, technical questions and quotes.
10) Create new documentation for site enhancements, technical changes, project charter etc., Revise documents as needed.
11) Train users for SharePoint on-boarding. Follow-up with one-on-one training as needed.
12) Create help tickets for corresponding questions from users through phone and email regarding site usage and future enhancements.
13) End user support for SharePoint online and FileNet ECM platform.
14) Help administrative and development tasks for FileNet System and implement scanning solution.
15) Other related duties as assigned
1) Effectively complete applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules and activities; troubleshooting development and production support issues across multiple environments and platforms;
2) Lead the system design and development methodologies and toolset to deliver a solution based on modern SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, and other Office 365 tools;
3) Perform unit, integration, and load testing of complex websites, systems integration and applications interfaces;
4) Gather customer software requirements and proposed best software solution and technologies to address business needs;
5) Lead role in establishing and implementing consistent standards, practices, and procedures that will facilitate a high-quality application delivery to district users;
6) Effectively work with project management, leadership and business users to provide time estimates, schedules for projects and any change revisions, communicating regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities and status;
7) Participate in application design strategy and team code review meetings;
8) Provide mentoring as lead to other team members as needed;
9) Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of all facets of the system application for team members and develop user guide and assistance tools to end users.
10) Other related duties as assigned.
The proposed candidate must have 5+ years of experience as an administrator or developer in SharePoint 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online or Office 365.
Advanced Experience in the following area(s) is preferred:
o .NET development experience with a focus on C#
o SharePoint RESTful API Experience.
o Office 365 solution integration and support experience
o Microsoft Flow and PowerApps experiences.
o Support utilizing Sharegate – a Content migration and SharePoint Management tool
o JSON Experience
o Visual Basic Experience to support a custom FileNet VB Loader utilizing skeleton program (required for loading content into ECM Solution)
o Experience using OCR or Capture solution to assist with replacement capture solution
o Working with capture solution software
o Experience and support of FileNet Capture solution and bulk load FileNet operations (CMIS Standard)
o Preferred experience using FileNet 5.2, WebCenter, or other large ECM solutions.
o Good verbal and written communication skills
o Strong business requirements gathering and system analysis and design
Multi-tasking and works in a team environment
Proposed candidate must have a BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for degree on a year-for-year basis
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account