Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Description:TANYA WILL BE MANAGING THIS REQ
TITLE: CW Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A
END DATE: 6 months+ (potential for long-term)
CLASS: Accounting/Finance 45%
Bill Rate Range: T=$60.00 M=$80.00
Pay Range: T=$41.38 M=$55.17
Location: Plano, Texas (TFSB - Our Client Bank)
Suppliers: Please begin working this order immediately
When you submit candidates answer the following: FYI – Our Client will not allow remote work on any positions.
If they are formers to Our Client/Our Client, provide prior manager names/reference.
Relatives working for Our Client in any capacity?
Currently working in a perm/contract role?
When can resource start (notice required?)
local vs. non local
Provide a summary based on this job; why are they a good fit for the role (reference the required and preferred skills in the description below?
Provide a phone number for potential phone screen.
An important part of our Our Client family is Our Client Financial Savings Bank (TFSB), headquartered in Henderson, NV. Established under the Our Client (Our Client) umbrella in 2004, TFSB is a FDIC-insured bank providing a portfolio of banking and lending services to Our Client and Lexus dealers and dealer principals across the US.
The TFSB FP&A team is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Sr. Financial Analyst to support its objectives. Report to the manager of Financial Planning & Analytics, the primary responsibility of this role is to spearhead TFSB’s development of the annual budget and forecast in concert with overall Our Client objectives and guidelines. The role collaborates with departments across the organization to develop and model key assumptions into the Financial Plan, such as Credit Card, Mortgage Volume & Pricing, Investments, and Dealer Deposits. The position will play a key role in partnering with the business on profitability and analytics and performance measurement. The Sr. Financial Analyst will also utilize their business knowledge and subject matter expertise to provide overall support in analyzing and communicating business financial performance analysis to the Management Committee, to enable well informed data-driven decisions that ultimately impact the company’s bottom line.
· Lead the Budget Planning, Forecasting and Analysis process and support decision process engaging stakeholders
· Model development for evaluating new products and changes in business lines, ad hoc analysis as requested
· Complete and provide Financial Reporting accurately and timely on a frequent basis
· Complete Regulatory Reporting accurately and timely as required
· Provide Asset Liability Management, Treasury and Cash Management support
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Four-year degree
· Financial modeling is critical – doing analytics to understand impact on business – MUST have ability to design and implement strong financial model and scenarios
· Advanced MS Office skills to help automate Excel workbooks, create presentation slides, build pivot tables, create and write macros, Access database, and SQL coding
· Operates with a sense of urgency
· Attention to detail
· Strong strategic and problem-solving skills – extract key messages from range of data
· Collaborative and able to interact with various cross-functional groups within the Our Client Bank (Sales, Operations, Accounting, IT, Executive team, etc.)
· Flexible and adaptable
· Banking experience
· Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for a Bank (CALL Report) experience
· Familiarity with Data Warehouse technology (i.e. Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management)
Are there any restrictions to the products and services the Bank offers compared to other banks?
Apply by creating/using an account