Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
The Senior .NET Developer further provides expertise in determining the strategic technical direction for project initiatives; must possess effective communication skills to work with other developers, IT teams, and business sponsors. Presentation skills are required to provide demos and effective knowledge transfer of the project implementation to targeted audiences.
The Senior .NET Developer will be assigned to work on the Household Income Form processing system.
1. Proposed candidate must have 5+ years of experience building complex .NET web applications, functions, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL/PL SQL and stored procedures.
2. Experience in the following area(s) is required:
a. 5+ years of ASP.NET/MVC
b. 5+ years of C# Programming
c. 5+ years of Web services REST API or SOAP
d. Advanced experience comparable to 3+ years in the following areas:
§ Microsoft Framework 4.5 or higher
§ SQL Server 2012 or higher and T-SQL
§ Oracle 11g/12c database and P/L SQL programming
§ OLTP systems
§ JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5
§ SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
§ SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Proposed candidate must have a BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for degree on a year-for-year basis.
1) Effectively complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; troubleshooting development and production support issues across multiple environments and platforms;
2) Lead the system design and development methodologies and toolset to deliver a modernized web-based system application;
3) Perform unit, integration, and load testing of complex websites, systems integration and applications interfaces;
4) Lead role in the design and implementation of databases architecture, as well as expert management of data loads and data quality assurance;
5) Gather customer software requirements and proposed best software solution and technologies to address business needs;
6) Lead role in establishing and implementing consistent standards, practices, and procedures that will facilitate a high-quality application delivery to district users;
7) Effectively work with project management, leadership and business users to provide time estimates, schedules for projects and any change revisions, communicating regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities and status;
8) Participate in application design strategy and team code review meetings;
9) Provide mentoring as lead to other team members as needed;
10) Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of all facets of the system application for team members and develop user guide and assistance tools to end users.
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account