Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
Period of Performance: Twelve Months (20 hours per week)
The Student Support System (S3) entails 14 programs, enhancing system
integration for Pupil Services and Community Partners and Medi-Cal department
users within the Student Health and Human Services Division at LAUSD.
Following is a current listing of supported programs:
1. Academic Support and Achievement Program (ASAP)
2. Attendance Improvement Program (AIP)
3. City Partnership (YouthSource and FamilySource)
4. Diploma Project
5. Foreign/Permit Students
6. Healthy Start/Children's Health Access and Medi-Cal Program (CHAMP)
7. Homeless Education Program (HEP)
8. Juvenile Hall and Camp Returnee Programs
9. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
10. School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
11. School Enrollment Placement and Assessment (SEPA)
12. School-Based Services (COST/SST/LAT) and Field Education Management
13. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet-Facing Deployment, SharePoint online
integration, and Outlook client integration/configuration
14. Integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and LAUSD Student ID
The intention of the recently upgraded system is to perform case management,
scheduling, referral management, service logging and activities tracking, as well as
relationship management of caregivers, social workers, students, counselors,
support staff, and school staff. Data reporting, analysis, and document storage and
management are provided within the expanded system. The system users are
approximately 800 staff from the Division of Student Health and Human Services.
The purpose of this agreement is to establish an initial contract with a Districtapproved
Contractor to provide the aforementioned services.
The S3 system is a Microsoft Dynamic CRM system developed to support case
management for Student Health and Human Services programs. The business unit
community has provided the need for a resource with expert CRM implementation
knowledge; perform best practice training, data analytics, the creation and
maintenance of dashboards and views to support the needs of a myriad of
C. DUTIES INCLUDE:
1. Collect functional business requirements using interviews, document
analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow
2. Create and manage work orders for enhancements, bug fixes, incident
change requests, budget allocations in the Our Client.
3. Schedule weekly team meetings to discuss new requests.
4. Conduct data analysis with different business units to support report
5. Conduct user testing on release items and creating testing scripts.
6. Create training material and provide end user training to large user groups
using PowerPoint slideshows and other multimedia tools.
7. Use SQL Server T-SQL to create queries on the SQL database tables and
investigate missing and duplicate records and user errors.
8. Create database to upload and maintain Estimated Rate Sheets from Excel
for cost by budget item and add additional required Our Client fields.
9. Expert knowledge of CRM tables and workflows for enhancements that
require interface with other systems on .NET and Oracle platform.
10. Provide end user supports to the field by researching CRM application
errors, both system and user.
11. Lead and conducts process and functional design activities for all modules
and functions related to the CRM case management system supporting
12. Provide and distribute meeting minutes.
13. Job requires an understanding of LAUSD's case management system,
experience supporting CRM and .NET applications, experience needed for
reconciliations in Exception reports, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, MS Access and
T-SQL skills. Knowledge of CRM tables, workflows, and best practices.
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account