Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
The Senior ERP Functional Specialist/ Manager is a hands-on role, responsible for Oracle ERP Cloud Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Quality. Domain knowledge of manufacturing operations, quality and management systems, plus a strong customer focus,are required for success in this role. This position reports to the Director of Business Information Systems.
In this role you will be
• Driving comprehensive solutions to address complex business needs of Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Qualityprocess workstreams
• Providing hands on solution and functional expertise on Oracle ERP Cloud modules (Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality etc.)
• Delivering projects by authoring/reviewing Business Solution Design, functional design, Application configuration using SDLC and Agile methodologies.
• Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and to support compliance
• Supporting and constantly improve manufacturing operation, planning and quality systems landscape
The successful candidate will have a strong background in business applications related to manufacturing operations and management reporting in a global corporation. They will also have consistently demonstrated business process and technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external IT and business partners.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Very strong background in manufacturing operationsbusiness processes
• 10+ years' experience in information technology, with at least 5+ years of experience leading manufacturing operationsand management reporting related solutions in a global company or in a consulting role
• Must have 8+ years experience implementing medium/large scale Oracle ERP Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality modules
• Strong business process acumen specific to Order to Cash, complex revenue models, Plan to Make, Quality processeswith a passion for enhancing user experience and adoption
• Ability to translate user requirements into business solutions
• Global implementation and configuration experience with Oracle ERP Cloud is very desriable
• International experience is a plus
• Life sciences Industry experience is a plus
• BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
• APICS CPIM certified is a plus
We will also look for:
• A process- oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
• The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
• Ability to plan and deliver cost effective results
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account