Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent foJob Description: Automation Consultant - UiPath
• 8 plus years of IT (s/w development) experience with at least 2 years' experience in UiPath
• Certified UiPath - RPA Developer Advance Certificate
• Experience in complete end to end lifecycle of RPA process i.e., from Requirement Gathering to BOT Deployment.
• Ability to gather requirements independently with Business SME, assess automation opportunity, do a technical feasibility and provide solutions from an RPA / other applicable technology
• Knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
• Can effectively communicate requirements and design to developers for solution
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
• Team leading experience
• Strong problem solving capability. Capable of grasping business and technical issues and come up with smart, logical solutions.
• Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
• Effectively communicate with SME, mangers and team for status, metrics and issues on a regular basis
• Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
• A self-motivated who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
• Strong team building skills
Roles & Responsibility:
• Work with team of application developers (team members and contractors) and collaborate with a senior architect and solution designer to effectively deliver projects, enhancements and applications.
• Responsible for Estimation, Planning, Managing team for the complete project
• Execute/Manage end to end RPA project i.e., from Requirement Gathering to BOT Deployment and overseeing the BOT operations team
• Define automation development standards, create Technical Design documents, approach to UiPath solutions, Agree and set automation SLA's and standardize automation reporting process
• Propose RPA solutions maximizing robot utilization, addressing security and performance concerns and creating reusable code components
• Enforcing team to follow design and coding standards, policies and procedures
• Help in installation and setup of UiPath clients and server components
• Development of processes using unstructured date – OCR, RPA, etc
• Create boundary Test Cases and support Business SMEs during UAT and Product Rollout
r technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
Insert Full Job Description.
- No client name
-No confidential info
-no sensitive details
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.
Apply by creating/using an account