Job description The position demands Strong Supply Chain functional experience with good experience in SAP IBP.
Working as a SAP functional Expert for SAP IBP, analyze Supply Chain Planning Solutions of our global customers, Demand planning, inventory optimization and supply planning. Should be able to Design, develop, and configure systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
You are required to have skills in following areas:-
· 5+ years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Planning product implementation, Sales and Operations planning application, Supply Planning, Integrated planning, Forecasting and demand management.
· Good knowledge and experience of SAP IBP, SAP APO, CPI and IBP Integration with SAP ERP, on-premise and on-cloud systems
· Play a key role in the full IBP project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
· Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
· Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
· Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
· Perform custom & standard configurations in SAP IBP system to satisfy business requirements.
· Hands on Experience in SAP enhancements and Developments as meet business needs.
· Ability to comprehend complex business processes and create necessary documentation to capture these processes.
· Ability to work closely with client personnel to insure requirements are correctly identified and documented.
· Contribution to SAP IBP Implementation, rollout and support Project. Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
· Strong ability to understand complex system landscape configuration considering the E2E view
· Skill and experience in reviewing requirements, functional design, and technical design documents.
· Exceptional analytical skills.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Ability to act as an effective liaison between the project leaders and the technical teams.