Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location Burbank Ca or Englewood Cliffs NJ
Rate 100 Hr.
Job Title Solutions Architect
• At least 10 years of progressive experience in SAP applications suite with focus on ECC and/or S4 suite on HANA
• 5 years' experience in other enterprise applications in Procurement to Pay domain (PCard, Travel, contingent staffing, utility billing, or similar applications)
• 7+ years of hands on expertise in SAP MM – Purchasing (Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategy, Inventory Management, Material Master, Purchasing Info Records, and Scheduling Agreements), and SAP FI – Accounts Payable configuration (Invoice Verification, Matching, Payment, and Reconciliation) experience.
• Sound understanding of SAP FI/CO – General Ledger, AR, AP modules and Controlling – Profit Center Accounting, and Projects System, and its integration with other SAP modules
• Solid grasp of master data concept for vendors, materials, chart of accounts etc. and their impact on distributed systems and processes
• Exposure to integrating SAP with other upstream/downstream systems through middleware (e.g. Gentran, TIBCO, PI, Informatica) or with APIs
• Experience with using testing tools such as Worksoft, uPerform and Client ALM.
• Basic ability to use Data Warehousing and Reporting/Analytics tools
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools or Office 365 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Sharepoint)
• Experience with Help Desk ticketing systems such as Service Now or Zendesk
• Self-starter with detailed orientation to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal, facilitation and problem-solving skills to engage with all levels of Business and IT.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
• Keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge on SAP as well as other enterprise applications
• Comfort and familiarity in working in an outsourced model with onshore and offshore resources.
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding global environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or Business is required.
• Master's degree in related discipline would be a plus DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
• Adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the capability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines.
• Deal with ambiguity • Ability to read / debug SAP ABAP code
• Understanding of BAPI/BAdIs for SAP • Acquaintance with .NET platform and SQL server
• Familiarity with API integration using RESTful standards (HTTP, JSON, XML)
• Experience with Supply Chain applications (SAP, Maximo, JDA, Eatec etc.)
• Any experience with process/technology visualization or RPA tools
• Worked in a consultative and/or IT capacity with at least 5 SAP or large project implementations of high complexity, large scale and global user base.
• Prior SAP HANA implementation a plus.
• Not averse to growing skill set beyond SAP
• Strong customer focus, willing to go the extra mile to ensure all customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded
• At ease with a matrixed organizational model.
• Cultivate and sustain strong and collaborative working relationships. • Proactive attitude in dealing with risks. • International work experience a plus. • Media/Entertainment industry experience a plus
Apply by creating/using an account