Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Primary Skills: Marketing and Data Analysis, SQL, Machine Learning, Social Media, Performance Marketing
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The perfect candidate will have experience of working with digital performance marketing at large corporations, optimizing e-commerce or app ads to deliver substantial growth.
● Perform exploratory analysis of large data sets
● Understand and work with larger e-commerce product feeds to develop new models, metadata, or integrations to support better customer experiences and improve ROAS.
● Derive tactical and strategic insights to drive/improve product & feature development and business strategies to accelerate channel growth .
● Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
● Experience building highly available, scalable user-facing applications a plus
● Work with cross-functional stakeholders, including Analytics, Engineering, Marketing Channel teams, and external partners to acquire and integrate supporting data elements
● Present key findings based on qualitative and quantitative analysis to leadership and key stakeholders
● BS in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related technical field, but may be substituted with significant relevant experience and proven ability. Postgraduate education a plus
● 2-4 years experience in Marketing Analytics and/or Marketing Data Science roles, preferably at an e-commerce company, showing ability to transform and disrupt
● Excellent scripting and programming skills.Highly exercised SQL skills against large databases in Oracle and Hadoop environments
● Experience with common data science and statistical toolkits/software environments: R, Python, and others
● Data visualization
● Predictive modeling (advanced statistical and/or machine learning methods)
● Proven track record in technical problem solving
● Ability to conduct analysis and present findings clearly, concisely and accurately. Be able to draw meaningful conclusions and drive business results
● Demonstrably strong communication skills: truly knows what it means to assemble a story from data and can easily explain how and demonstrate it. Strong listening skills as well as the skills to persuade particularly based on evidence.
To follow up with any questions, please contact shilpa at 408-907-2682
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply by creating/using an account