Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Primary Skills: Automation Product Manager, Project Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Product Design,
Duration: 12+ Months
• As an Automation Product Manager, act as a liaison to CS Operations, Product Development, QA, & other departments, aligning requirements with the delivery of automation strategies and solutions.
The Automation Product Manager candidate should have demonstrated experience:
• Analysis of business processes and implement automation capabilities using any Automation engine.
• Aptitude to quickly learn complex processes at both a macro level and micro level.
• Self-motivation and drive to deliver on objectives from start to finish to meet tight timelines and business goals.
• Comprehension of the value each task and project provides in order to prioritize and re-prioritize as events warrant.
• Track record of delivering measurable results as projects are completed.
• Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.
• Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making progress despite ambiguity.
• Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where new, different or abridged processes should be used.
• Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional relationships.
• Ability to understand and analyze complex automation rule flows and manage projects to maintain/improve those rule flows.
• Strong background in business systems analysis and product management throughout the product development life cycle:
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
• Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
• Ability to develop use cases.
• Strong presentation and documentation skills, proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel.
• Strong project management background with a focus on the product development lifecycle.
• Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Risk Operations, Rules Engine Automation, Customer Service Communication Automation.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply by creating/using an account