Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Albin Engineering Services, Inc. (AESI) of Santa Clara, CA, is looking for a hot-shot, dynamic, bright, positive-high-energy recruiter!! Due to our extensive growth at Albin Engineering we need exceptional people to fuel our growth. Are you a confident, motivated self starter? Are you looking to work at a company with a stellar reputation from over 22 years experience coupled in a family style company environment? We are looking for someone that knows how to source/recruit in today's market and who is looking to keep ahead of the curve and beyond. Someone who is thinking outside the box!
Someone that can build and grow our recruiting engine to the next level.
Would you like to work for the company that was just noted in the news as the "place to go for a great job?" http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/sunnyvale-yahoo-announces-layoff-of-2000-employees/vGqCH/
Are you tired of feeling like you do not have a "voice" at your current company and want to share your innovative ideas with your boss for the CEO (someone that will listen to you)
Do you like people, do a lot of people consider you a "people-person"?
Do you like to coach, teach, and mentor other recruiters & Sourcers?
Do people look up to you?
Do you want to work for a company that is both professional and fun?
Do you enjoy "networking" and meeting new people?
Would you consider yourself an early adopter?
Do you love learning about new technology?
Looking for a fast paced environment, where you define your earning potential? No Caps on commission!
We service companies that "need" high-tech Engineering and IT professionals. We have commercial sector, and government/defense sector customers. They look to us to do SOW projects and supply them with talented/innovative people/teams that are essential to their success. This gives them a competitive edge over 'their' competition. And we have many projects and reqs to fill, will you help us find the right people while growing your bank account?
Your earning potential is limited only by your efforts.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Proven track record of being a "networker" and knows how to capitalize on situations
- Ability to set and accomplish goals is a must
- Self directed team player, willing to take initiative and drive things to closure
- 3+ years experience recruiting for technology professionals
- 3+ years experience with various engineering technologies and disciplines
- Strong technical background, software/hardware/systems engineering
- Proven ability to truly source and dig out candidates
- Proven ability to technically evaluate/screen candidates
- Excellent organizational and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Proven ability to work with other recruiters & Sourcers coaching, training, and mentoring
- Proven ability to work with Sr. Executive Account Managers, and work with clients too
- Customer service, business professional oriented person
- Demonstrated coordination, tracking, organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of many projects, is a must
- Internet savvy, strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- College degree
- Bachelors (or higher) in Engineering or Technical field
- 2+ years Technical or Engineering, Management or Recruiting
- Related experience in compensation, employee relations
- Aerospace/Defense/Government background
Apply by creating/using account