Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating and placing job candidates. The Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting and the development and execution of effective recruitment plans and selection strategies for assigned business / customer(s) / skill area(s). Recruiter must be able to build rapport with customer contacts and candidates and successfully liaise between the two.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops and implements recruiting strategies that produce the highest quality candidate slate. Keeps abreast of evolving industry trends, best practices and leading edge sourcing streams, adjusting strategy and tactics as needed to ensure optimal results.
• Establishes relationships with line / hiring managers to ensure talent needs are understood and anticipated and that appropriate recruitment strategies are in place to meet specific hiring needs and time table.
• Develops an understanding of business needs. Deploys effective selection criteria to seek out qualified candidates and performs thorough behavioral interviewing to select best fit candidates for submission to hiring managers for consideration.
• Identifies decision-making leadership within the customer organization(s) and builds strong relationships in order to understand short- and long-term hiring plans and uncover additional areas of opportunity.
• Builds applicant sources by researching, contacting and using community organizations, colleges, internet sites, social media, etc. that effectively attract qualified candidates to EG employment opportunities.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, influencing managers to comply with regulations, and recommending appropriate procedures and processes
• Manages the candidate selection and offer process.
• Close candidates and manage hiring manager and candidate expectations regarding timing of on-boarding and start date.
• Manage candidate life-cycle in applicant tracking system (ATS) to ensure EG is complying with all mandated legal requirements.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years sourcing / full-cycle recruiting experience preferred.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing customer needs.
• Ability to manage high volumes in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with multi-tasking and handling numerous customers in tandem.
• Professional demeanor. Able to communicate with all levels of customer management including executives and decision makers.
• Excellent customer service and partnering skills – delivering to exceed customer expectations, anticipating customer needs and filling those voids.
• Attention to detail with strong organization / follow-up skills.
• Good working knowledge of employment law.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and software applications (e.g., Microsoft suite of products, ATS systems, etc.).
• Possesses a valid driver's license.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Typical office environment.
• Ability to carry boxes of recruiting materials of up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to stand for 3 – 4 hours at a time.
• Ability to drive to and from various customer sites / meetings.
Apply by creating/using account