• Lead Architect to define and drive the solution.
• Understand existing business requirements and design IM infrastructure
• Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify OIG customizations for implementation
• Assume ownership of IAM system integration and work closely with teams to complete development and customization tasks
• Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
• Assign and review work packets delivered by the offshore team
Key Technical Skill
• Oracle Identity Management suite deployment and configuration experience.
• Have designed & architected IDM solutions. • Must have worked on multiple OIM connectors (Like AD, RACF, EBS, DBAT, SOAP, REST, SCIM or SCRIPTS based connectors, Flat file connector etc).
• Good understanding of SAAS connectors and custom connector dev.
• Familiar with SOA workflows.
• Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, SSL, LoadBalancers.
• Working on LLD, HLD.
• Good hands-on experience with federation integrations.
• Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
• Strong Software Development Background.
• Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
• Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Ability to work in Virtual, Geographically Dispersed Teams.