Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the daily maintenance, operations, and development of SharePoint-based applications.
· Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint service applications including Search, Excel Services, custom webparts, etc;
· Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint security groups, permissions, and settings;
· Review SPDockit reports and SharePoint logs and address any issues or alert notices
· Mount/dismount SharePoint farm sites
· Patching of SharePoint and associated components;
· Installation of new features such as SRSS, BI tools, etc.
· Experience in upgrading/migrating SharePoint strongly desired.
· Participate in requirements, design, and test review sessions
· Assist with daily administration and monitoring of SharePoint systems to prevent outages and plan for optimized system resource utilization
· Interact with developers, system administrators and other infrastructure teams to coordinate, plan and perform maintenance activities
· Provide assistance to other departments as needed
· Follow policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and security
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Runs reports requested by the customer as needed on the different systems supported by Information Resources Directorate Customer Support Center.
· Responsible for researching, tracking, resolving, and documenting customer problems using the Remedy Help Desk application.
· Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
· Must have a BS degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college, university or technical institute and at least 5 years of overall experience in the field or a related area
· 3+ years as SharePoint admin in a 2010 and/or 2013 environment in a virtual (VMWare) environment
· A minimum of 3-year experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 as a site collection administrator
· SharePoint Designer, and InfoPath
· .NET Experience is a must
· Experience with major version upgrades
· Strong written and oral communication skills including giving presentations before application and system owners
· Ability to analytically solve problems and determine preventative measures
· Ability to work independently but also to communicate and work with a team
· Ability to work in a changing environment and providing agile customer solutions
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Administering/configuring authentication protocols, SSL, IIS and certificates
· Strong working knowledge of Windows Server, DNS, and Active Directory
· Familiarity with building maintenance, monitoring, and operations scripts
· Experience with MS Access and SQL Server
· Knowledge of SharePoint configuration in a Windows environment
· Experience Administering Microsoft Project Server 2010
· SharePoint or other Microsoft certifications are highly desired
· Experience developing SharePoint sites and applications
Apply by creating/using account