Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a IT Quality Consultant, you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with evaluating the quality of complex systems and enhancements created to support the Pharmacy Clinical platform (Case & Workflow Management, Drug adherence, Data analysis, Reports). The ability to lead test projects and proactively identify issues, drive resolution and escalate across functional domains (e.g. SA, Dev, QA) is essential. The IT Quality Consultant role will leverage your knowledge of manual and/or automated testing, test script and test plan creation, test plan execution and defect tracking and reporting.
• Work on several projects, each with specific delivery targets that may differ from project to project
• Ensure that quality processes and timelines are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Work with business partners, systems analyst, designers and programmers to create/analyze required project documents and ensures that quality assurance processes and timelines are incorporated.
• Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality.
• Analyze system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for complex business initiatives
• Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
• Drive defect resolution across the various disciplines (Analyst, development, database, quality) to ensure on time completion of testing.
• Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
• Ensure defined standards for test definition, execution and defect resolution are consistently followed.
• Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director
• Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
• Active participation in production implementation validation and post deployment support.
• Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures defined by Optum Technology.
• Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in an Analyst, Developer or Quality assurance role working on complex software programs.
• Experience in testing mobile, web applications
• Experience leading a technical team of three or more resources, working with both onshore and offshore team members
• Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience working as a team to resolve defects within the defect lifecycle (detection, reporting, analysis, correction, validation).
• Experience in Agile Methodology
• Experience with Automation tools
• Experience in Data analysis & SQL
• Strong leadership & communication skills
• Previous Healthcare Domain experience preferred
• Healthcare Industry experience
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
• Proficiency with MS Visio
Apply by creating/using account