Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Overview: The Senior Systems Administrator, SAP will play a key role in delivering IT projects, developing technical solutions and working with internal SAP Basis Team. This will also involve working with various project teams to determine and build robust SAP Basis solutions across multiple SAP environments (including S/4, ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM etc.).
Role Scope / Deliverables:
· To support Basis and Security project and production support work on latest versions of SAP S/4, ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM , SAP R/3 etc.
· Additional deliverables include monitoring SAP applications, reviewing and investigating the application issues.
· The Senior Application Administrator, SAP will collaborate with business process owners and other SAP functional teams to configure SAP application to meet the business requests coming in the form tickets/projects.
· Demonstrate a proven ability to support Basis and Security on latest versions of SAP S/4, ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM , SAP R/3 etc.
· Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Windows, Linux, Database with Hana , MS SQL and Oracle database . Knowledge in AS/400 and DB2 is preferable
· Must have SAP Installation and upgrade experience on both ABAP and Java stack
· Must have experience doing upgrades from ECC on-prem to Suite on Hana
· Must have experience deploying SAP applications on AWS(Amazon Web Services)
· Must have work knowledge using SAP DMO
· Must have strong Solution manager experience and expertise in ChaRM, QGM, Solution monitoring, Business process monitoring and dashboards
· Experience working with Operating System and Data Base Administrators for optimal SAP application performance
· Participate in and/or lead technical architecture discussions and designs
· Perform complex problem analysis providing an advanced level of application and end user support
· Perform application monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning to ensure high availability, and performance standards are met
· Experience in SAP application capacity Planning, performance tuning
· Preferred experience working on Taxware, Vertex, Paymetric, Cybersource, Webmethods or Oracle Fusion Middleware, Connect ship and other bolt-on applications
· Must be willing to do on-call job for SAP application support
· Preferred working knowledge on SAP archiving
· Must have experience in Configure, deploy and manage SAP Security Roles (single and composite), Profiles and Authorizations throughout multiple SAP Landscapes to meet unique client security requirements
· Nice to have knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology
· Experience working with SAP via OSS and Solution Manager to resolve technical problems
· Must be proficient in supporting SAP interfaces, batch job functionalities
· Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made.
· SAP certification in SAP Basis and Security Administration or SAP Net weaver or Solution manager is preferred.
Apply by creating/using account