Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
We are a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business. As a member of the technology infrastructure and compliance team at here, your focus is to provide highly-efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property such as, behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines, and risk decision models are used to reduce variability and improve performance. Your role is to support the foundation on which we are built and ensure our clients and customers receive exceptional products and services.
Your Role: This is an opportunity to work among some of the industry's top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
Your Charge: Responsible to deliver outstanding service to both internal and external customers. Resolve customer technology incidents and requests in a timely manner to comply with Service Level Agreements. Document and clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly professional manner. Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including but not limited to desktops, laptops, IP phones and peripherals. Install, configure and troubleshoot software packages, operating systems, and company designed applications. Record, track and maintain equipment inventory. Work as part of a team in providing guidance and support to L3 teams. Recommend proactive measures to reduce overall impact or potential impact of future incidents. Ability to take on new tasks and learn new technologies in a fast-paced work environment.
Key Result Areas: Create Standard Operating Procedures for existing and new systems and functions. Recommend proactive measures to reduce overall impact or potential impact of future incidents.
More About Us: We are a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business. Our Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications. Your Experience and Know-How:
· 3+ years of experience in a Desktop Support role
· Advanced knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
· Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues related to laptops, desktops, and printers.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. (Windows 7 to 10; Server 2008 to 2012).
· Experience with Microsoft Applications such as Office and Skype for Business
· Experience working within a corporate or enterprise environment
· Experience imaging and configuring laptops and desktops for customer deployment
· Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends as needed
· Very Strong troubleshooting, analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
· Industry certification such as CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCSE, etc.
· Experience with Apple products and Mac OSX.
· Knowledge of Virtual Machines such as Parallels and Virtual Box
· Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Ability to write scripts to automate processes in DOS, Bash or Applescript
· Experience with Cisco or Avaya Telephony hardware
· Experience working with VPN solutions such as RSA, Cisco or OpenVPN
Apply by creating/using an account