Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Audit Manager – Fort Lauderdale, FL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Assurance Manager is responsible for supervising, directing and reviewing the results through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and “wrap-up” stages of an Audit client engagement. In this role, the Assurance Manager is charged with marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise, as well as the responsibility of ensuring engagement profitability involving billings and collections. Traditionally responsibilities of the Assurance Manager will include advising the client on various economic and regulatory risks within their industry, resolving complex accounting issues, apply GAAP and GAAS consistently within complex situations, writing technical consultation memos on GAAP / GAAS issues, and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various financial reporting control systems.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years prior work experience in public accounting
- Prior significant supervisory experience
- Licensed CPA or international equivalent
- Experience in the use of various assurance applications and research tools as is appropriate for this level
- Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Sound GAAP and GAAS knowledge
- Familiarity with SEC and PCAOB reporting rules
- Possess proven solid verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent people development and delegation skills, including training/instruction and engagement scheduling and budgeting
- Possess executive presence - need to be able to be primary contact for the client, prepare and present presentations to clients and potential clients
- Possess client development/relationship-building skills
- Possess solid decision-making skills
- Able to resolve complex accounting issues
- Able to be responsible for business development and marketing
- Able to be responsible for engagement profitability including billings and collections
BS in Accounting Required
In 4+ years of professional level accounting experience or 2+ years of public accounting audit experience required
• External audit experience strongly preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com
David Oppenheimer, CPA | VP, Accounting Division
Valintry Services: Office: 407-392-3127
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440, Winter Park, FL 32789
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Apply by creating/using an account
To apply, simply click any job title and then click "Apply by email without Registering."
Or, you can call our recruitment team at 800-360-1407. Thank you for your interest in Valintry.