Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Physical Therapist - PT Job Description
Physical Therapist, PT, needed to work in acute care hospitals, skilled-nursing facilities (SNFs), assisted living facilities (ALFs), long term acute care facilities (LTACs) and/or home health care.
• The Physical Therapist (PT) provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitative services to patients to improve mobility, relieve pain and disability.
• Designs, implements and documents appropriate initial plan of care and sets measurable goals based on patients' age, total needs perspective and environment.
• Demonstrates and articulates sound clinical reasoning through synthesizing evaluation data from initial patient assessment, medical history and physician orders to develop a comprehensive plan of care. Follows intervention protocols and adapts conventional therapy techniques to meet patient needs.
• Records, monitors, and analyzes clinical data to review, reevaluate and modify treatment plan and goals.
• Demonstrates use of the interdisciplinary team approach to patient care; collaborates, confers and updates physician, patient, family and other team members regarding patient progress, treatment, and discharge planning.
• Determines when patient progress and goals have been met or medical necessity no longer warrants intervention. Establishes provisions for continuing services and makes referrals to other professionals regarding patient care as necessary.
• Collaborates with patient services departments and community service agencies to coordinate and conduct educational outreach programs and learning activities.
• Communicates and interacts with patients, families and others in a caring, empathetic, courteous, and respectful manner.
• Receives, interprets, and implements physician orders accurately and in a courteous manner. Consults resources to clarify unfamiliar or questionable orders.
Education: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degree
Licensure: Required active
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day.
• VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
• VALiNTRYhealth has a Single Point of Contact for you - you will not go from person to person.
• VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
• VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – less than 60-minute completion time.
• VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
• VALiNTRYhealth has a Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
• VALiNTRYhealth offers Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
Ron Murphy, (972) 370-3040
Apply by creating/using an account
To apply, simply click any job title and then click "Apply by email without Registering."
Or, you can call our recruitment team at 800-360-1407. Thank you for your interest in Valintry.