Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
VALiNTRY is looking for software developers with the right mindset, competence, and ability to help us achieve our business objectives. What we look for are employees who are highly customer focused, have passion, and take great pride in customer satisfaction. We value ownership, accountability, flexibility, a great sense of urgency, strong team work and the ability to adapt to changes. We work in Agile teams, and working with customers is key to our hearts and success. We pride ourselves in meeting our delivery commitments, and our customer focus.
In addition to providing a stimulating work experience, we foster continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
If this excites you, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you! In addition to joining a very dynamic and talented team, you will also benefit from working in a state-of-the-art new building where you can find an interior parking, an extensive gym, a day care and an outstanding cafeteria where you can take a moment and enjoy lunch with friends and colleagues.
The development activities include designing, coding, unit and feature testing particular facets of the software and bug corrections. The creation of automated test cases is also part of regular agile team activities.
• Highly Developed knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• OOD, C/C++ and/or Java/Java Script/Web development technology as we have many positions to fill. You can state your preference when applying if you have experience in both.
• HTTP/HTTPS traffic handling
• Strong knowledge and competence in the following areas:
• IP Networking, and protocols (ICAP, TCP, UDP, WSP, SSL, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, SNMP, FTP, FTPS).
• Mobile traffic mix identification, selection and impact on system performance
• SQL relational databases (Postgres in particular) with knowledge on JPA, Hibernate and other database frameworks
• Rest API
• Apache foundation projects
• Automated deployment tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
On top of the technical abilities mentioned above, the candidate should demonstrate:
• Ability to learn and understand new products, processes, methods and tools.
• High competence in troubleshooting skills
• Strong Communication skills and customer interactions.
• Strong interest and passionate about traffic optimization and associated technologies
• Team player and able to "walk the extra mile " when required
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Leadership, individual drive, autonomy and a "can do” attitude
• Ability to travel on occasion
In addition to those skills, we are looking for candidates with specific competences in the following areas:
A) Good knowledge in Video Optimization
• Bandwidth optimization technologies such as media content adaptation and pacing
• Video codecs, file (H.263, MPEG4, H.264, VP6, 3GP, F4V, MP4, FLV)
• Understanding of the different media delivery mechanisms associated with mobile phone types such as Android and Iphone
B) Good knowledge in Caching, Content Delivery and Media Aware Networking
• Internet Caching, intelligent clustering and hybrid storage
• Cache eviction policies, cache prediction
• Content Delivery discipline
C) Good knowledge in Software Defined Networking / Network Functions Virtualization / Cloud
• Virtualization, cloud deployments, performance aspects of virtualized solution versus standard type of deployments.
• OpenStack, VMWare, KVM, EXSi
D) Good knowledge in Data Analytics
• Data record standards, models for Big Data analysis
• Analytics methods, appropriate data selection to be captured, processed and reported
• Impact on system performance for implementing data collection.
E) Strong knowledge in End to End IP expertise
• TCP/IP traffic end to end, TCP/IP in practice and theory, Load Balancers such as F5, Firewalls, tcpdump & Wireshark tools
• Fine tuning the TCP/IP protocols and their respective tuning parameters
• Quality of Service Technologies
• Throttling, Deep Packet Inspection, Smart Pipe
• Network congestion, network inspection tools, OS kernel parameters impacting the overall network bandwidth
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
Apply by creating/using an account
To apply, simply click any job title and then click "Apply by email without Registering."
Or, you can call our recruitment team at 800-360-1407. Thank you for your interest in Valintry.