Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Must have the following:
Laptop Break/Fix experience
DIRECTIONS: Recruiters/Suppliers MUST ask the candidate these questions below and write down EXACTLY what they answer. Do NOT make any corrections to their answers regardless if they are right or wrong. If any questions are left blank, the resume WILL be rejected!
Address: (MUST HAVE FULL ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE OR WILL BE REJECTED)
1. Extensive driving is a requirement of this position. Are you willing and able to drive 2 to 3 hours to deliver services to one of your customers?
2. Have you ever worked for Client? If yes, please provide the dates and reason for leaving.
3. Are you currently looking for other opportunities in the job market?
4. If your car breaks down, what is your back up plan for getting to work or traveling to a customer to provide services?
5. Occasionally you may be ask to work beyond the end of your planned shift (for example, to work past 5:30pm). Are you willing to work late on short notice? (Overtime compensation will be provided as required by local, state, and federal law.)
6. Do you have a reliable computer, a high speed internet connection, and a printer at home that you can use for work?
7. The dress code for this position is business casual, which means wearing dress pants such as slacks or khakis, a collared shirt ( tucked in), and dress shoes. No casual or athletic attire is permitted, which includes jeans, hats, caps, t-shirts, tennis shoes, construction-type boots, un-tucked shirts, hoodies, and thermal sweat shirts. Are you willing and able to comply with this dress code?
8. As of today, are you available to stay in this position for at least 6 months? Do you anticipate any reason you wouldn't be able to complete 6 months of service?
9. Dell computer certification is a requirement for this position. Are you currently certified? If not, are you able to become certified before work begins? Evidence of certification must be submitted before your onboarding process is complete (roughly 5 business days from the date of offer). Please note that because certification is a requirement for the position, no reimbursement is provided for certifications or certification classes.
10. If you already have Dell certifications, please provide your Dell Login.
11. Do you have gaps in your resume between jobs? If so, explain why.
12. Why did your last position end? What about the position prior to that one?
UTS Technical Questions for NBD Candidates
1. User Maria calls you to complain that her system is totally dead today. It was working fine when she left the last evening. What should you check first?
2. Your client's computer refuses to connect to the network. You observe the NIC light is not ON and then use a different cable. What should you do next?
3. Sally is having a problem with the network. She cannot log on from her computer although the computer is fine. You log on from her workstation using her username and password. Everything works fine. What is most likely the problem?
4. You have just configured two new SCSI drives on a system board meant for ATA drives. The drives being recognized after boot up are ATA drives. What is the problem?
5. You have just purchased a computer running Win 2000 with the following configuration. Every time the system is powered ON it keeps rebooting automatically. What could the problem be? ATX Main board Two Pentium 4 – 1 GHz, 200W Power Supply
6. Your HDD does not respond upon powering ON your computer. What is the most likely problem?:
7. You boot your PC and don't hear the usual single beep. What should you check first?
8. You switch on your PC and get no display. You are sure the monitor is ok. How would you troubleshoot this problem?
9. What is the most likely consequence of a sudden power outage?
10. A parity error usually indicates a problem with which of the following?
Apply by creating/using an account