Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Architect ()
Duration :12 months
Location: CO - Denver , CO - Denver Downtown , CO - Golden
Develops high level design for solutions. Develops artifacts to be used be used in downstream SDLC phases. Leads technical resources during the Detailed Design and Development phase, leading the team from design to solution deployment. Coordinates technical aspects of deployment, including hardware environments, certification, and software deployment.
Additional Job Details:
• 7 years or more of project technical design and architecture experience
• 5 years or more of experience with Wide Area Network infrastructures and how they relate to the Corporate backbone. • 5 years or more of experience with the four/seven Layer OSI network model in a wide area context.
• Preferred knowledge of the following transport methods, with specific experience in designing and implementing at least three of them:
• Copper T1/DS3
• Internet WAN
• Strong secondary skills – planning, communication, coordination, design practices and documentation
The Project Architect will provide solution architecture, design, and implementation planning based on a general infrastructure background.
Previous remote access, network, and database management experience is highly desirable.
10+ years of experience - need someone who specifically has acted in a Network or Data Center Architect role.
This role is highly collaborative requiring the Project Architect to work with multiple teams and partner vendors.
Description of Duties:
• Architect and design infrastructure solutions; assist with defining and collecting requirements
• Research, identify, and recommend technology services and products as they pertain to Enterprise, program, and project strategies.
• Produce detailed and well-formed documents, drawings, and presentations.
• Build and maintain relationships with various leaders and team members across IT organization.
• Lead, perform, and assist with technical collaboration activities with leadership and roles across IT teams. (onshore/offshore); with external vendors. • Lead, collaborate with, and coordinate outsourced managed service providers
• Identify and resolve technical risks and issues as they arise. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of the latest networking and remote access technology areas (e.g. server and network virtualization, application delivery, network services, global load-balancing, DMZ design, mirrored systems, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience using various IT infrastructure discovery, architecture, and analysis tools
• Practical experience in current virtualization, including but not limited to –Nutanix, Flexpod, Exadata, F5 , VMware, Linux, AIX-LPARs, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, network, and data center, and DR standards (e.g. IEEE, ANSI, IRBC.)
• Ability to effectively communicate with network technicians, infrastructure leads, engineers, project and program managers, business analysts, and other architects
• Ability to create well-formed documents, diagrams, and presentations
• Ability to identity risks and issues and provide resolutions
• Ability to drive solutions, discussions, ideas, and troubleshooting leadership
Apply by creating/using an account