Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
All positions require 3+ years of experience.
Pre-Screen Questions MUST be listed on resume or it will be rejected (DO NOT feed the answers to the candidates; simply write down their responses)
MUST HAVE 3 PLUS YEARS OF IT TECH SUPPORT LISTED ON RESUME OR WILL BE DECLINED!!!
MUST HAVE A + LISTED ON RESUME OR WILL BE DECLINED!!!
MUST HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
• Installs and optimizes HW/SW/Networking product and configurations.
• Perform diagnostics and resolves product performance problems.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Needs a thorough understanding of Windows 7 and PC hardware.
• Responsibilities include imaging and configuring PCs that are required to fulfill incidents, IMAC, and Refresh projects.
• Should be well organized and have good communication skills as he/she will be interfacing directly with the customer in certain cases
• Installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
• Installs and optimizes HW/SW/Networking product and configurations at customer sites.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Proficient in troubleshooting Windows XP, standard MS applications, and Client hardware.
• Strong hardware and software installation and support experience.
• Ability to install, test and troubleshoot computers and peripherals.
• Perform configurations and Break/Fix in a PC configuration and setup environment.
• Process daily tickets to meet or exceed SLA's.
• Work will include troubleshooting, hot swaps and asset tracking tasks.
• Perform the necessary tasks needed in shipping devices after they have been processed to tickets and work orders.
• Apple Macintosh experience is a plus
• PC/laptop Hardware and software, Advanced
• Hardware installation, diagnostics and support, Experienced
• Windows 7, Advanced
• Provide upgrade and support operations for branch and corporate applications.
• Anticipates the needs of clients and acts accordingly.
• Maintain knowledge of current and new technologies. Seek opportunities to learn new skills.
• Will be expected to be able to research problems and products when necessary
• Provide on premise support for projects and other support teams where needed
• Support and maintenance of inventory and asset management processes and procedures
• Understanding of or experience with imaging and diagnostic tools.
• Ability to multi-task and mange time efficiently.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• How many years of IT support experience?
· How many years of deskside support (face to face)?
Do you have a CompTIA A+ certificate?
• What is the largest user community you have supported?
• Expertise level for Windows 7 (beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert)
· Expertise level for Windows 10 (beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert)
· Experience supporting Apple iOS or Android mobile devices?
• How much personal and professional Apple Mac support experience?
• Any experience as a Site Lead or Team Lead?
· Have reliable transportation?
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted?
Apply by creating/using an account