Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Call Center Recruiter ( 1912179763 )
Location: 100% onsite in Augusta, GA
Duration: 6 month contract initially with possible extension thru end of year.
• Seeking a contract recruiter to support our recruiting needs supporting our Management Service Centers.
• The position is based in Augusta, GA.
• This position will report into the Talent Acquisition Director.
• In this highly competitive environment, we seek a highly professional, creative recruiter to help us support our growing Service Desk/Call Center business.
• We employ experienced recruiters who have strong and varied backgrounds in executive search, contingency search and work experience within the fortune 500 IT consulting organizations.
• Client recruiters are proactive, have a high sense of urgency, ability to interface with multiple level stakeholders, pride in performance and a constant drive for "best in class” service.
• This is a key opportunity to become a key member of our team to attract and select talent and have high impact on the business.
Key Position Responsibilities:
• Drives a state of the art, customer focused, creative recruiting strategy.
• Identifies and recruits for high volume positions.
• Articulates the Client value proposition to prospective candidates and "sell” them on the opportunity.
• Plans and carries out recruiting activities that ensure high quality hires in a timely manner.
• Partners closely with hiring managers and HR to ensure all parties are engaged and understand the labor market landscape for assigned requisitions.
• Maintains quantitative and qualitative metrics, reports on requisitions assigned and provides regular updates to stakeholders.
• Maintains data accuracy in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations in collaboration with HR staff.
• Maintains all candidate and search activity by using the ATS and complies with OFCCP requirements.
• Drives talent acquisition process to ensure timely action and a positive experience for all prospective candidates.
• Uses innovative Internet, Online and social recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates for the various business groups.
• Builds relationships with local communities to attract talent.
• Attends recruiting events.
• Complies with EEO,AA plans to drive diversity recruitment strategies at all organizational levels.
• Establishes trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, HR, and candidates.
• Proactively networks across the organization to capitalize on the external networks of Client employees and managers.
• Ability to respond to competing priorities across the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience in recruiting in corporate and agency environments.
• Experience in Service Desk/Call Center recruiting preferred.
• Experience with high volume recruitment preferred.
• Should have knowledge of and exposure to Compensation and Benefits.
Apply by creating/using account