Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Temp to hire position in Westerville, Ohio office.
• Coordinates Medical Record Review and Appeals Processes to include any of the following responsibilities: data entry; tracking of records to nurse reviewers, subcontractors, and/or physician reviewers; printing letters and reports; loading data into abstraction database; uploading reports/review data to the web site; and organizing, scanning, and bookmarking medical records.
• Maintains current contact information with hospital providers.
• Generates invoices and physician time sheets.
• Maintains department's database and generates monthly reports.
• Responsible for bill audit data entry into a web-based audit tool: scanning of itemized bills and UB04, utilizes Optical Character Recognition (OCR), cleans OCR data of errors, enters OCR information onto a spreadsheet, uploads spreadsheet to the bill audit tool, determines and sets revenue codes in the bill audit tool, ability to cancel credits against debits on the hospital bill, scans and uploads itemized bills to the web site, downloads information from the website for entry into the audit tool, works with bill audit manager to prioritize timing of audit data entry in order to meet appointment deadlines, and scans medical records for electronic storage.
• Performs other projects as needed by the contract
• Develops and maintains organized file systems.
• Serves as a departmental central point of contact for incoming calls and mail. Maintains calendars and schedules appointments.
• Types and formats general correspondence, meeting notices, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, and tape transcriptions. Edits typed material for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and professional appearance in accordance with Permedion standards and guidelines.
• Creates and edits presentation materials such as graphs, slides, handouts, manuals, spreadsheets, overhead transparencies, and tables. Creates and updates flowcharts and process maps. Creates contract project time lines and tracks action items for completion.
• Schedules and coordinates meetings and conference calls with internal and external customers. Prepares and distributes meeting materials. Reserves meeting rooms and equipment such as conference telephone, overhead projector, and tape recorder. Arranges for equipment to be set-up in preparation for meetings.
• Prepares outgoing mail and bulk mailings via UPS Online Service or US Government Client. Routes files, correspondence, and other records as requested.
• Assists with the development and packaging of proposals.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Training, and Competencies):
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with post-high school education or training in secretarial, clerical or business-related field and minimum 5 years experience in a secretarial or administrative support position in a financial environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to use personal computer and other office equipment such as fax machine, printers, conference telephone, switchboard, copy machines, and audio-visual equipment.
• Expert level skills in Word and Excel. Intermediate skills in Powerpoint.
• Critical thinking skills a must
• Demonstrated accurate typing speed of 65 words per minute (WPM).
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-level tasks effectively.
Manage projects involving the analysis of data, execute routine processing of jobs, ensure project timeliness and quality, act as a liaison with clients.
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to switch gears at a moment's notice
Apply by creating/using account