Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Life-changers work here
At Company we create innovative ways to help our customers improve patient care. We rely on bold and inspired employees who share our commitment to helping solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
A global medical technology company focused on addressing many of the world's most pressing and evolving health needs. With our combined technology and expertise, we will become a global leader helping to transform the quality and cost of care for patients and clinicians worldwide. Join us in our mission to improve the future of healthcare and help all people lead healthy lives.
Job Title: Database Architect
The Enterprise Solutions department is responsible for developing and maintaining on premise and hosted software solutions that provide integration, reporting, and analytics capabilities for the company's portfolio of products. Using industry best practices, the department is responsible for delivering high-quality, robust software applications that meet present and future requirements.
• Work across multiple cross-functional teams and own the data solutions end-to-end
• Create data models that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture
• Develop a high-level data strategy that fits with the standards and the overall strategy
• Develop and maintain data model reviews, design sessions, documentation
• Facilitate the development and implementation of data standards
• Design and implement data quality improvement processes.
• Provide guidance on technical specifications, data modeling, etc. and review proposed data models
• Capture and share knowledge across the team and serve as a mentor for other team members.
• Perform other duties & responsibilities as required by management.
• BS in Computer Science of Information Systems
• 12+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server with emphasis on database design and implementation
• At least five years of experience architecting database solutions using Microsoft SQL Server
• Minimum three years of experience working with data warehouse applications
• Data modeling tools such as ER/Studio or ERWin
• Database design skills including normalization and data warehouse design
• T-SQL development skills
• Excellent query optimization and performance tuning skills
• Strong SSIS skills
• Detailed analytical skills
• Structured troubleshooting skills
• Experience with ETL/Database unit tests
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to analyze complex application and business operational issues.
• Experience working with very large databases is a plus
• Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
• Embarcadero ER/Studio
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and above
Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply by creating/using account