Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr. Mobile software Developer
Target FTE is 120k. Please note a 1000.00 spot award is being offered to the supplier that fills the position, and can be billed after the 30 days the candidate has worked.
Please include the following information in the comments section when presenting your candidate in order to be presented for further review.
• If non local, please provide location.
• If a non US citizen, please provide status
• Pay/Bill rate and expected conversion salary
• Contact information
Questionnaire included, please review with applicants and provide with submitting.
*** If you have an RTR please be sure to include.
As the Mobile Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining mobile apps in a cross-functional team environment. You will leverage established design control processes and good engineering practices. You will drive innovation through design and implementation of unique solutions that result in a positive business impact. You will develop high-level and low-level software design. You will implement complex software code in accordance with industry best practices, project requirements, UXD guidelines, and team/department processes. You will implement comprehensive software unit tests to ensure product stability and proper function. You will review user stories, requirements, test plans, and other engineering artifacts; provide appropriate feedback in a timely and constructive fashion. You will participate in determining scope for new projects.
- Must have delivered an app to AppStore or Google Play
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Xmamarin Mobile Development Platform
• Experience with Xamarin.Native and Xamarin.Forms
• Five years of experience with developing complex Mobile Apps
• High proficiency code in C#, .NET
• Good understanding of MVVM pattern and applied it using a framework (e.g. MVVMCross/MVVM Light)
• Native iOS experience with at least one application published to the iTunes App Store
• Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST web service framework, Push notification
• Understanding mobile performance, latency, and security issues
• Good understanding of Xamarin Insight, Xamarin Test Cloud and HockeyApp is preferred
• Experience with Core Data or SQLite
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience working in Agile development teams and task management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tool
• Automatic UI testing experience
• Continues integration experience with mobile apps
• Azure and Cloud solution experience
• Experience working with offshore and distributed teams
• Health Care or medical device/technology familiarity
Xamarin, XCode, Swift, iOS, SAP, MS Office Suite, MS Visio
The Clinical Workflow Applications team, within Becton Dickinson, delivers workflow efficiency and patient safety improvements within the hospital. We work on solutions used at the point of care, in the pharmacy, the operating room, and throughout the hospital. Our solutions enable clinical workers to be more efficient whether they’re using a desktop, mobile device, or reports delivered to their inbox. In fact, our mobile solutions and innovation have made us the Mobile Center of Excellence for Client. We strive every day to deliver value to our customers and Help All People Live Healthy Lives!
Our team strives for excellence in software development. The Research and Development team plays a key role in providing software solutions, tools, analytics and creative problem solving that optimize the quality of our products and the efficiency and predictability of our software development teams. We use technology to unite our workforce over multiple time zones and deliver software applications to medical care providers around the world.
Are we the RIGHT FIT for you?
• You will be working in an innovative environment where we embrace new technology...not because it is cool, but because it makes sense. Intellectual curiosity, integrity, adaptability, and a passion for technology are the core values of our team.
• We have a casual dress environment and enjoy keeping everyone hopped up on coffee. It seems to work really well for us.
• There is no upper limit on professional growth here; where possible, we promote from within. As a general rule, talents, aptitude, and drive outweigh experience.
• On-going training is valued and encouraged for our staff. If our developers want to pursue a new certification or take a course that is relevant to their work, we pay for it.
• Hard work is rewarded here. We look after our staff’s well-being; you will enjoy a competitive salary, performance bonuses, exceptional benefits package, and professional development opportunities.
Apply by creating/using account