Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
**Bilingual Spanish Requirement
Title: Cust. Care Specialist - KR
Pay Rate: $15.79 or less
Location: FL-11430 NW 20th St-Miami
Duration: 4-5 months Contract
We are is looking for associates dedicated to service, and who believe in following the golden rule: treat others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this basic premise of how people should be treated, and this value is very much alive in our expectations for providing our customers with perfect service today. At Humana, Perfect Service means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, providing guidance on their needs, and actively engaging with our members. Our associates engage with members through every step of their road to wellness; whether it's through direct interaction or their efforts behind the scenes. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers and colleagues. As a member of our service organization you will respond directly to questions and provide guidance on transactions, inquires, or complaints from consumers. Humana is looking for people who improve their own well-being by taking care of others.
Care Specialist for our call center to directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
• Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
• Build lasting relationships with Humana's customers
• Educate customers, providers and employers about Humana's products and services over the telephone
• Comply with HIPPA and CMS regulations
• Schedule medical appointments and transportation for patients and/or care givers when needed
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year minimum of Call Center experience. Recent work experience (last 4 years)
• 1 year minimum of previous Customer Service Experience (preferably on the phone)
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
• Intermediate level - Computer skills: MS Word and Excel
• Ability to work an 8 hr. shift between 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
• During Open Enrollment October 7th – February 24th - Must have the ability to work an 8 hr. shift between 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday (Saturday OR Sunday), 5 days per week, with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
• Previous Healthcare experience
Apply by creating/using an account