Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., our client t, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Title Agile PLM Architect
Location: Thousand Oaks,CA
• 12+ years of experience in Agile PLM with expertise in architecting & design solutions for Agile PLM and integrated upstream/downstream systems
• Experience in Agile PLM including implementation rollouts, Installations, Upgrade, Data migrations, Integrations with external systems.
• Experience in Agile PLM upgrades, Installation (Standalone, Cluster,RAC database), Implement SSO, setting up LDAP for external user onboarding.
• In depth knowledge and hands on experience on Agile PLM modules (PC, PPM, PCM, PQM, PG&C)
• Good Knowledge in PLM Integration with ERP using (AIA/SCMNet), SQL & PL/SQL.
• Core Java, Agile PLM - SDK API, Configuration, Events Framework
• Good understanding of Agile PLM DB Scheme.
• Good understanding of the Agile PLM Business process with respect to Pharma domain. "
• Strong analysis, design and project management skills and ability to plan and execute projects independently
• End to end experience with 2 or more Oracle Agile modules implementation
• Proven ability to work with and influence peers and management and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
• Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and own new automations
• Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customer group "
• Provide technical system solutions for PLM systems primarily using Agile PLM. Should have a broad understanding of supply chain and PLM and will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation and/or extending of existing applications and will be able to lead IT process improvement initiatives
• Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes
• Work closely with the Agile team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
• Ability to work in medium to large Agile IT projects from conception to implementation
• Responsible to interact with business team and map the functionalities to requirement.
• Experience in developing Agile Client code, agile web services, Java based web applications, Agile SDK based customizations, developing Process Extensions.
• Experience in Java/J2EE, Agile API, Excel API experience with ability to build Java based interfaces and reporting
Trident Consulting handles the staffing and management of part or all of the recruitment process for our customers wishing to outsource their staffing requirements. From job profiling, providing new staff, technology, to on boarding a new hire we support our customers in their future business needs.
Apply by creating/using an account