Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Since 1941, Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) has empowered California's diverse private businesses, entrepreneurs and communities, provided full service banking and lending, and partnered with businesses, families and employees to achieve their dreams.
Today, we are large enough to meet our clients' banking needs, yet small enough to care and serve them well. Banc of California's strong balance sheet, deep community roots and commitment to lasting and meaningful relationships are the foundation for its long record of success.
Responsible for processing a pipeline of loan application packages from origination to funding. Works closely with loan officers, preparing loan documents, obtaining and verifying applicant information and communicating with all parties involved in the loan process. Performs all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Obtains required documentation to complete loan files. This includes but is not limited to: title reports and escrow items such as HUD, credit supplements, HOA documentation, additional documentation the borrower may have, pay stubs, verifications (mortgage, rental, employment and deposit), etc.
2. Maintains an open line of communication and correspondence between involved parties. This includes and is not limited to Borrower, Escrow, Title, Loan Officer, Underwriter, and Investor.
3. Reviews documentation for accuracy and completeness including but not limited to: appraisals, title reports, verifications, income documents, child support and divorce paperwork, etc.
4. Performs income calculation as necessary on borrower(s).
5. Reviews, requests and satisfies the following when applicable: subordination of existing liens, clearance of judgments and clearance of liens on title and or credit.
6. Performs verification of vesting and deed requests when applicable.
7. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
8. Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company's goals and values.
9. Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
10. Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
11. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Banc of California is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Apply by creating/using an account