Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If you're an experienced and motivated Mortgage Loan Originator ready to take your career to the next level, iServe Residential Lending is the place for you! We are a multi-state direct lender committed to providing a level of service that exceeds expectations within the mortgage industry. Getting your deals done takes teamwork. Join the iServe team.
The iServe Winning Team - Experience the iServe Difference:
iServe also offers a strong compensation plan, fringe benefits, a casual work environment and flexible scheduling. While other lenders are looking for ways to say "NO " to a loan, iServe is looking for ways to say "YES. "
Say "YES " to working with iServe today! Please see job details below:
Summary of Duties: The Loan Originator position requires maintaining minimum production standards, progressing towards exceeding those minimums.
Essential Duties (95%):
• Engage in selling loan products outside the office more than 50% of the time.
• Submit Loans, working efficiently with borrower, branch and corporate office
• Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of:
o Current Rates and Products
o Company Policy and Procedure
o Regulatory Compliance Requirements
o Company provided tools
o FHA / Conventional/VA process
• Maintain State Licensing; continuing education required
• Effectively use all marketing channels available
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with Real Estate professionals
• Communicate effectively with all parties involved, including, but not limited to:
o Branch Manager
o Operations Manager and Dept.
o Underwriting Coordinator
• Present a professional image and demeanor both within the company and externally
• Maintain requisite knowledge to perform job requirements.
• Deliver results marked in a fashion marked with integrity.
• Act as a role model/leader in achieving organizational results.
• Seek innovative alternatives for performing assigned duties.
• Work independently and work effectively with team members to achieve department growth.
• Create an effective and respectful work environment.
• Strive to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
Other Duties (5%):
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
• Some college course work in business or finance preferred
• NMLS License specific to state of employment
• Minimum of two years job related experience
• Residential mortgage banking knowledge and experience in negotiations or sales is required
• Basic knowledge of PCs and related Microsoft office application
• Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed
• Strong sales ability and drive
• Detail oriented with ability to multi task
• Strong interpersonal & written communication skills
• Strong team oriented atmosphere
• Professionalism and integrity are essential
• Ability to read and interpret mortgage documents, real estate sales contracts, valuation forms and attorney correspondence, and company policies and procedures
• Basic mathematical skills
• Strong ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
• Ability to problem solve under a variety of situations and circumstances
FAIR LENDING RESPONSIBILITIES: Associates should exercise consistency, equal treatment and fairness during the performance of their jobs. Each Processor will be held accountable for his or her fair lending responsibilities. In the event that fair lending deficiencies are observed or noted in the Processor's job performance, that Processor will receive counseling and/or adequate training in an effort to correct the deficiency. If the deficiency continues, the Processor may be subject to more severe action including employment termination.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform he essential functions.
General office equipment with climate control. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account