Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
J.G. Wentworth Home Lending (JGWHL) is a residential mortgage lender that has built its success over the past 15 years in originating Conventional, VA, and FHA loans. Using our award winning customer centric process lead by our Loan Originators and supported by our operations team, we received a 95% consumer satisfaction rating from LendingTree.com. We are also ranked among the "Top 50 Mortgage Services Providers” nationwide and ensure that not only are our customers happy but that we provide an environment for our Loan Originators to be successful.
We are licensed to operate in 40 states and would like to expand our operations in our Troy, MI location. We are looking for experienced Loan Originators with multiple state licenses to join our team. JGW HL offers leads to our Loan Originators from qualified sources such as Costco, LendingTree, and our own corporate call center. After you have built a relationship and analyzed the financial situation of the client, you will provide the appropriate loan product/proposal and begin the application process. Our LPAs and Processors will assist you in taking the loan to close and keep you updated throughout the process so you can stay in touch with the client as well as focus on new business.
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation structure with complete benefits package to include: 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Supplemental Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short-Term / Long- Term Disability, and a Flexible Spending Account
• High quality leads
• Company paid licensing, continuing education, and annual state/NMLS renewals
• Strong back end support, working with the Loan Production Assistants & Processors to assist you throughout the process
• Identify prospective customers through company generated inbound leads.
• As front line contact, you will advise customers, take applications, conduct preliminary underwriting reviews, and submit loans applications to the Loan Production Assistants.
• Interview customers, collect credit histories, financial statements and other financial information to analyze their financial situation and recommend the appropriate products for loan proposals.
• Conduct daily outcalls to follow up on existing and potential customers to maintain existing accounts as well as develop new ones.
• Provide superior customer service
• Meet individual monthly sales goals
• Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
• Maintain and comply with all company standard policies and procedures
• 1-3 years of customer direct/direct lending origination
• Proven track record of success in Sales or Sales Management
• Purchase origination preferred
• VA, FHA, Conventional product knowledge
• Ability to manage a pipeline of 15-30 loans
• Strong phone sales skills
• NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding 1 or more state licenses
• College preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience
For more than 20 years, The J.G. Wentworth Company®, through its affiliates and subsidiaries, has provided individuals the flexible options they need to respond to life's changing needs. Today, The J.G. Wentworth Company® is a diversified company focused on providing direct-to-consumer solutions to financial needs through a variety of offerings, including: home lending and refinancing, structured settlement, annuity and lottery payment purchasing, access to personal loans, and prepaid cards. Our seasoned management team has developed a category-leading marketing, operations, customer service and funding infrastructure that has allowed us to achieve efficiency and economies of scale necessary for future growth.
We'd love to consider you for our growing team of talent and invite you to complete an application for our current open positions. EOE/V/D.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account